A little about me, and why I'm doing this.

I do enjoy sharing the circumstances and events that occur to me on my Road Trips, but mostly...

I want to share what's inside me... my emotions, my intuitions, and my dreams...

With the hope of distracting and encouraging you to think outside the box.

We all need to be distracted and encouraged once in a while, don’t we?

If this distraction also brings enjoyment or entertainment to you… It will make me happy.

I hope you decide you want to get to know me.

I hope you decide you want to get to know me.
I would love to get to know you!
My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
I'm an open minded, honest, fun loving guy, who loves sharing … my insights, my experiences, and my opinions about life... other people … and anything else that jumps into my mind when I’m in (or out of) the saddle. Spirituality-YES. Religion-NO. Sexuality-YES. Politics-NO. Humor-ALWAYS.

THIS IS SHARON

THIS IS SHARON
My Student, My Mentor, My Soulmate.

May 21, 2013

"Mimi"


In my opinion she's a very good example of the old adage, 'there's a fine line between genius and insanity.'

She is one of the most gifted people I've ever met… focused and extremely capable of great things when she wants to be.  Like some of us though (me included), the voices in her head tend to distract her and she gets sidetracked and goes in unproductive directions.  I used to tell her that if she went towards the light, instead of the dark, that she would get everything she ever wanted.

                                                                      - - - - - - - - -


Mimi pulled her car into the handicap lot… parked right up against the curb in the red zone… opened up all her car doors… and turned up her stereo… all the way.

She then proceeded to start 'rocking out' and dancing like a mad woman.  Yep, Mimi is shy and demure, just like me.  I just had to laugh out loud, when I joined her.  The parents and other family and friends of the graduates really got a taste of life from the outlandish parents of the most loved graduate at the facility.  I took off my shirt (again) and started waving it in circles over my head.  It's a typical occurrence when Mimi and I get together in a party atmosphere.  We like being the lives of it.  We feed off each other, and wind each other up into whirling dervishes.  She has always been able to get me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment