A little about me, and why I'm doing this.

I do enjoy sharing the circumstances and events that occur to me on my Road Trips, but mostly...

I want to share what's inside me... my emotions, my intuitions, and my dreams...

With the hope of distracting and encouraging you to think outside the box.

We all need to be distracted and encouraged once in a while, don’t we?

If this distraction also brings enjoyment or entertainment to you… It will make me happy.

I hope you decide you want to get to know me.

I hope you decide you want to get to know me.
I would love to get to know you!
My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
I'm an open minded, honest, fun loving guy, who loves sharing … my insights, my experiences, and my opinions about life... other people … and anything else that jumps into my mind when I’m in (or out of) the saddle. Spirituality-YES. Religion-NO. Sexuality-YES. Politics-NO. Humor-ALWAYS.

THIS IS SHARON

THIS IS SHARON
My Student, My Mentor, My Soulmate.

May 23, 2013

"More About Me"


Welcome to another installment and opportunity for you to get to know me better, and hopefully also a chance for you to get to know yourself better at the same time.

For those of you who have not read any of my previous autobiographical action adventure stories… I will tell you… my stories are meant to serve three purposes: 

(1) To allow me to express my own thoughts and feelings, for the selfish reason of my own self-awareness and betterment.

(2) I hope some of you will perceive it as gift to you, to be able to become more aware of your own thoughts and feelings, in such a way that you may also gain personal insight and therefore benefit in some way, within yourself.                                  

(3) Simply for something to distract you for a while.

Although I have lived almost my entire life in this three dimensional world that we refer to as reality… I have also experienced brief moments in a completely different reality, and it is at these times when I feel most alive, nourished, and grateful to be alive.

I have chosen to use my three dimensional adventures, out on the open roads of our Country, as a vehicle to travel into the inner realms of the vastness which exists inside each of us.  Personally, I am most comfortable when I am exploring these regions of duality… the physical geography of the Country where my body thrives, and the emotional geography of my soul where my spirit resides.

                                                                   - - - - - - - - - -

As soon as I turned over and saw the clock, I knew my four hours of rest was gonna have to do.  Over the years, I've learned to be able to tell the difference right away, between waking up and being able to go back to sleep, versus waking up and not.  I envy the people who can lounge in bed… waking up slowly… enjoying the semi dream state of that la la land.  Sometimes I can relax and enjoy this state of (semi) awareness, but typically once my brain starts turning… it's like a rollercoaster… an E ticket ride, as I like to say.

                                                                   - - - - - - - - - -

It didn't take me very long to find my way back to The Grand Hotel (in Jerome, AZ).  I'd stopped there on my last trip thru the area, and had a great time… with the employees mostly.  Young college aged kids, with lots of good fun spirit.  I usually identify more with the younger generations than I do with my own.  So many of the people my age are just too old.

None of the kids that had been there during my last visit were there, but Jason the bartender told me he'd heard about me from Kayla and Matt, who weren't working that day.  I love it.  I have a reputation.  It's nice to know that once in a while, all my hard work and effort pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment