A little about me, and why I'm doing this.

I do enjoy sharing the circumstances and events that occur to me on my Road Trips, but mostly...

I want to share what's inside me... my emotions, my intuitions, and my dreams...

With the hope of distracting and encouraging you to think outside the box.

We all need to be distracted and encouraged once in a while, don’t we?

If this distraction also brings enjoyment or entertainment to you… It will make me happy.

I hope you decide you want to get to know me.

I hope you decide you want to get to know me.
I would love to get to know you!
My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
I'm an open minded, honest, fun loving guy, who loves sharing … my insights, my experiences, and my opinions about life... other people … and anything else that jumps into my mind when I’m in (or out of) the saddle. Spirituality-YES. Religion-NO. Sexuality-YES. Politics-NO. Humor-ALWAYS.

THIS IS SHARON

THIS IS SHARON
My Student, My Mentor, My Soulmate.

HERE ARE MY STORIES

January 11, 2010

From Here To There And Back Again: DAY 7- 600 words


WEDNESDAY, MAY 29th - DAY 7:

6:00am - Up and at 'em.

7:00am - Took Peter to school, and had some small talk and some big talk… about his mom.  Apparently she's been doing fairly well with her 'bi-polar' issues, primarily by staying faithful to her prescribed medications.  In my opinion she's a very good example of the old adage, 'there's a fine line between genius and insanity.'

She is one of the most gifted people I've ever met… focused and extremely capable of great things when she wants to be.  Like some of us though (me included), the voices in her head tend to distract her, and she gets sidetracked and goes in unproductive directions.  I used to tell her that if she went towards the light, instead of the dark, that she would get everything she ever wanted.

8:00am - Coffeeing, posting and emailing.

11:00am - Off to Tacoma for another visit with Ashley and this time with her unofficial fiancé John.  I gave Honey another day off.  It was dry weather, but still pretty cold and damp.  Tomorrow will be riding weather, and it should stay that way until Monday, when I'm planning on leaving town.

Noon - The three of us had lunch at their favorite local pub-restaurant.  It was very pleasant.  There was lots of good conversation about our families and their own personal goals for their lives together.  It was the first time I'd been able to spend any quality time with John, and I was very impressed.  With him personally, but mostly… with the way they are together.  They seem very compatible and happy.  Ashley continues to impress me with her maturity and communication skills.

2:30pm - Back to Seattle.

3:30pm - Chores for Mimi.  She'd asked me to load a bunch of garbage into her truck and take it to the dump, but while going thru it, I segregated the garbage from the recyclables… the Goodwill items… and the valuables.  The pile started big enough to fill the back of the truck, but after my segregation, the garbage fit into ½ of a regular garbage can.

I'm so glad I was asked to do this project.  I rescued two of Ashley's photo-memory albums… one from her senior year of high school, and one from the summer tennis camp she went to at The University of California at Santa Cruz. 

For Kellie I saved two of her dolls.   Neither of which she ended up wanting, but both of which looked great on Honey.  'Kenny' from the TV show, Southpark and a white gorilla I named Gertrude.  Kellie's other 248 stuffed animals went to Goodwill.

                                               Kenny and Gertrude on Honey

6:00pm - Truck loaded and there was still no sign or word from Peter or Kellie, both of whom promised me they'd be home by 4pm, to help me load the truck.

7:00pm - Still no word from my helpers, so I went to dinner solo at Leena's.  I met Entelia from Albania.  She was my waitress, and she was darling… very happy and personable.  I respectfully requested her to allow me to take her picture for my journal and she said she'd love to, but that if her husband found out, she'd become concerned for my life.

As much as I wanted the picture, I decided that it was not worth the risk.  I decided if I saw her again I'd ask her to call her husband, and invite him to join us, so he could meet me and see for himself that I was harmless.  Uh huh… that's right… that's me… harmless.

8:00pm - Zoning out on couch

9:00pm - Fast asleep in bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment