A little about me, and why I'm doing this.

I do enjoy sharing the circumstances and events that occur to me on my Road Trips, but mostly...

I want to share what's inside me... my emotions, my intuitions, and my dreams...

With the hope of distracting and encouraging you to think outside the box.

We all need to be distracted and encouraged once in a while, don’t we?

If this distraction also brings enjoyment or entertainment to you… It will make me happy.

I hope you decide you want to get to know me.

I hope you decide you want to get to know me.
I would love to get to know you!
My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
I'm an open minded, honest, fun loving guy, who loves sharing … my insights, my experiences, and my opinions about life... other people … and anything else that jumps into my mind when I’m in (or out of) the saddle. Spirituality-YES. Religion-NO. Sexuality-YES. Politics-NO. Humor-ALWAYS.

THIS IS SHARON

THIS IS SHARON
My Student, My Mentor, My Soulmate.

HERE ARE MY STORIES

January 11, 2010

From Here To There And Back Again: DAY 9- 875 words

FRIDAY, MAY 22nd - DAY 9:

7:00am - That's the latest I've slept in for quite awhile.  Nice.

7:30am - Peter to school, posts, emails, laundry, Mimi's constant jibber-jabber, shower, shave, and a semi-thorough cleaning and preening of Honey.

11:00am - Errands with Mimi on Honey.

              Mimi was voted 'Seattle's Best Looking Red-Head' the summer I met her in 1982,

                                                             and still looked hot in 2006

 4:00pm - Time to leave to pick up Kellie for our dinner reservations with 12 of her friends.  I was honored that so many of her buddies were interested in meeting me.  I knew it wasn't 'cuz they thought they were gonna get free food.  I made sure Kellie told them they were on their own in that department.  I felt bad, but Kellie convinced me that none of them would think anything less of me.

5:00pm - A quick lolly gag stop at Café Lago… a high scale Italian restaurant.  I went in for a quick beer and came out with new friends… Kelsey the 26-year old manager… Zack the bartender… and Evan, Tim, Kandra, and Jessica the wait people.  They were so cute and nice.  None of them coulda been more than 30 years old, and all of them were hotties.  I will try to get back there later this trip, but will definitely go back the next time I'm in town for dinner.

For anyone interested, if you want to make a note for the next time you're in Seattle… the website is:  www.cafelago.com.

5:15pm - I picked up Kellie at 'The Six Arms', a British pub on Capitol Hill.  This area reminds me a lot of Santa Cruz.  The main street has the same feel as 'The Pacific Avenue Garden Mall'… a great place for people watching… it's like Halloween, every day… very diverse, colorful, and lively.

I parked Honey on the sidewalk in front of the pub and met Jess, one of the managers of the establishment on her way out.  I asked, and she told me that it was 'more than ok' for me to park Honey there.  She couldn't seem to take her eyes off me… I mean off Honey.

Kellie came out just as I was finishing flirting… I mean talking… with Jess.  The world seemed to fade to gray, as my oldest daughter filled my presence with her beauty and grace.  I've got such a goofy, sincere smile on my face, as I try to express how much I love, and how proud I am of Kellie.  And Ashley.  And Eron.

5:30pm - With Kellie (still the best passenger I've ever had) sitting behind me, we took off for the restaurant to meet her buddies.

5:45pm - Arrived at The 'Taste of India', one of her current favorite places to dine out.  Photo ops galore with Kellie and her friends, as they arrived.

Wonderful meal and conversation with:  Lisa (the waitress), and Kellie's homies; Amanda (the blue haired punk rocker), Corey (the streaky-bleached brunette), Kristen (the full figured raven haired beauty), Kolten (the big bear/ gentle giant), Molly (the spark plug hottie), Melissa (the dirty blonde loner), Nick (the pro poker player/ nerd), and Kyleen (my favorite).


                        Kyleen and Kellie outside The Taste of India

When I whispered in Kyleen's ear that she was my favorite, her response was, "oh-oh".  I wish she would've joined Kellie and I the next day, on our ride to Tacoma for the Pre-Commencement Party at the President's House.  She rides her own bike.  I forgot to write down which make and model, but I remember picturing her in her leathers on it.  Oh my, I wish I wasn't so old.  I can hear Kellie when she reads this… "oh da - a - ad".


I hugged all the kids and expressed my sincerest pleasure in meeting them and meant every word of it.  Birds of a feather I guess.  Kellie is a winner, so it shouldn't surprise me that those are the types of people she chooses to hang out with.

I hope you don't get bored of hearing me voice my pride in my daughters.  If so… too bad.  It ain't gonna stop.  Ever.

7:15pm - Waved goodbye to my daughter and my new young friends.

7:30pm - Déjà Vu, a men's club near Mimi's house.  Boy oh boy oh boy oh girls.  I don't go to strip clubs very often, but every time I do, I wonder why I don't.

Tatia and Summer (blondes), and Bianca and Caramel (brunettes), were my favorites.  I hope I have the energy tomorrow evening after Ashley's pre-commencement party at the president's house, to go back for more.  I didn't spend any money on the girls, but if I go back tomorrow… it's a little embarrassing, but it's true… I'm lonely and horny.

10:00pm - Home and all wound up.

2:00am - Went to bed.

2:15am - Mimi came home, and on a roll.  Holly molly guacamole, that woman is a live wire.  Too bad she's short-circuited.  After a long hard day's night, I just wasn't up to dealing with her manic behavior.  It's probably a good thing she hadn't have shown up earlier, while I was still wound up.


No comments:

Post a Comment