A little about me, and why I'm doing this.

I do enjoy sharing the circumstances and events that occur to me on my Road Trips, but mostly...

I want to share what's inside me... my emotions, my intuitions, and my dreams...

With the hope of distracting and encouraging you to think outside the box.

We all need to be distracted and encouraged once in a while, don’t we?

If this distraction also brings enjoyment or entertainment to you… It will make me happy.

I hope you decide you want to get to know me.

I hope you decide you want to get to know me.
I would love to get to know you!
My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
I'm an open minded, honest, fun loving guy, who loves sharing … my insights, my experiences, and my opinions about life... other people … and anything else that jumps into my mind when I’m in (or out of) the saddle. Spirituality-YES. Religion-NO. Sexuality-YES. Politics-NO. Humor-ALWAYS.

THIS IS SHARON

THIS IS SHARON
My Student, My Mentor, My Soulmate.

HERE ARE MY STORIES

May 17, 2013

"My brother Bev and his White Light Protective Energy"


I was almost exactly on schedule.  Honey had been idling for about five or six minutes… I had just finished my morning beer and cigarette… and was just about to throw my leg over my best girl, when I saw a pair of headlights coming up my dead end street.  As they got closer, the car slowed down and then I realized it was my brother Bev.

What in the heck?  I walked to the back of Honey, and unzipped the top right side pocket of her tail bag, and popped a breath mint into my mouth.  I knew he was there to give me a good-bye/ good-luck hug, and I didn't want him to smell the beer on my breath, and worry about my sanity.  I knew he already had enough reasons to worry about that, and I didn't want to give him any more fuel for his (very well intentioned) fire.

He walked up to me, handed me $80 dollars and told me to stick it somewhere safe, and use it to buy him a gift along the way, or for gas or some other necessity, should trouble arise.  I didn't tell him that my first thought was to use it for a full body massage with a happy ending at one of my layovers.

Bev is 14 years older than me, and our personalities are about as widely spread.  He doesn't like to express his emotions the way I do.  I feel I would explode if I didn't.  He feels he might if he did.  Yes, we are quite different in our methodologies, but very much alike in our foundation.  We were raised by the same parents, and have been instilled with the same sense of respect and sincere care for other people.  Not only for family… for everyone.

As he put both hands firmly and gently on my shoulders, he sheepishly said, "I wanted to see you off on your trip, and give you my sincere hope for a safe journey."  I could see his eyes were watering, as he held his gaze steadily and directly into my eyes.  This was as much emotion as I could ever recall seeing from Bev.  I told him I would accept his gift of white light protective energy, and would keep it at the forefront of my awareness during the entire duration of my voyage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment